A blog detailing the ongoing slobberpalooza that is the life of those with both a baby and a boxer.



Hey, now this is cool...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I have an admission to make, and you have probably all worked this out, but I am absolutely bored shitless with blogging. Well, maybe thats a bit too all encompassing, but for me, it's definitely got to a point where it feels like I am typing a school report about what I did last weekend.

But this is an idea that could prove to be a bit of fun, video blogging! Not sure how this is going to work for dial up users, but I hope you all enjoy William making his first attempt at walking.


0 Responses to “Hey, now this is cool...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm James
  • From Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Recent Photo Albums