A blog detailing the ongoing slobberpalooza that is the life of those with both a baby and a boxer.



Steven and Sarah's Wedding


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Have I mentioned yet that this year we are going to a whole metric shitload of weddings?

We have one wedding per month for the first 5 months of this year, and that combined with all the bucks shows/hens shows/kitchen teas/catching up with friens from interstate makes for a busy social calendar.

So first of all in January was my little brother Andrew's wedding, which I already mentioned. February's wedding was union between Karen's little brother Steven and his now wife Sarah.

It was an absolutely spectacular day, and all of the hard work getting the farm at Aldinga ready really paid off, as can be seen in this photo. That lawn is a work of art, you have to admit.

I once again assumed the role of M.C. for the event, and had a blast hamming it up with the microphone as usual.

And you know its a good party when I went to bed at three-ish, and was far from being the last one. So anyway, for the record, here is one of my happysnaps of the couple in question.


The wedding for March is Tara and Nick, look out for photos here soon!


0 Responses to “Steven and Sarah's Wedding”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm James
  • From Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Recent Photo Albums